Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Theres something grand coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7SvZduz60&feature=featured
Hello all!
Today I was offered to live with my sister over the summer. I would live in a cottage on a horse farm in Collegeville, PA. It is only about 2.5 hours from home, so I think I may take the opportunity. My mom and I are going to make a pros and cons list tonight to figure out what would work best. Currently I am diggin' the idea. I want the experience, and I know it would be a good one. I discussed the idea with Zach, and not suprisingly, he told me to do whatever would make me happy. I am very lucky. The two of us both know we need to live seperate lives before we could ever live one together. I think a lot of people get tied down right away, and try to force relationships. We both know what we want, and I know I would be extremely bitter if I were to have stayed in the Cove simply to be closer to Zach. But, whatever works for others works. We all have different views on relationships. I was just blessed with a chill one =) and believe whatever happens happens and if it isn't working stop forcing it! A lesson that has yet to be learned in the Cove.
So far, and its only October, my summer is going to be very busy! Right after spring semester is over Zach and I leave for Portugal for 1-2 weeks, after that I will hopefully be living with my sister, I have Michigan in July to look forward too, and other adventures I hope to dabble in.
This week is going super fast. It is already Tuesday meaning I need to get my work done for Wednesday, so peace!
-Olivia