Sunday, September 27, 2009

So many prayers, but where's the prayer for peace?

Hello again! It has been a rainy, rainy Sunday, and is supposed to be a rainy, rain week. The fifth week of school starts tomorrow, and I am amazed at how fast this month has gone. It is already the end of September! This past weekend I visited Allentown and met my mom, step-dad, and Zachary there. Friday night was pretty chill, and very relaxing. It's nice to be with family. I wish everyone could appreciate their families as much as I do. They are the ones that matter. Anyway, Saturday we drove to Adamstown and spent the day at Stoudt's Oktoberfest. It was great! Lots of beer, dancing, and Germans! Thats what I'm talking about-none of this White Out crap! =P I got back to Purchase around 1:30 today and had to get a paper done. I am a bit behind on work, so this week there will be less facebooking and more reading! This coming weekend I will be staying in New York and meeting up with a family friend to tour the good parts of the city: Central Park, Soho, Chelsea, etc. I can't wait! Everytime I am in/see the city it reminds me why I need to be here! I will coming home the weekend of October 9th to go to Fall Fooliage, which I love! I plan on visiting everyone: my daddy, grandparents, the Bechtels, and Maurers! It should be a great weekend! Miss you all! <3